- Christmas Concert (Grammar, Logic, and Rhetoric Choirs)
- Spring Concert (Logic and Rhetoric Choirs)
- National Day of Prayer Program (Grammar Choir)
- Awards Program (Grammar Choir)
- Our Purpose
The Classical Choirs of Sayers Classical Academy exist to exalt Jesus Christ through music and to express our love for Him, both vocally and instrumentally.
- SCA Grammar Choir (Grades 1 through 4)
Children are enthusiastic about music. SCA recognizes and embraces this window of potential for development of ear and of vocal training, for a knowledge base of music theory and orchestral instruments, and for instruction in the history of classical music, hymns, and the lives of the great composers.
The grammar hand bell choir at SCA offers young students an opportunity to develop excellent listening and focusing skills, as well as enhanced musical ear training. The hand bell choir performs at Christmas programs and other events.
- SCA Logic and Rhetoric Stage Choir (Grades 5 through 10)
The Logic and Rhetoric Stage choirs continue their education in classical music and the great composers, music history and the influence of music on our culture, intermediate music theory, and vocal performance. A portion of the class is dedicated to harmonizing and ear training. The annual Spring Concert showcases instrumental and vocal talents among our students.